Press: Edexcel Limited (February 20, 2013)
Author Name:Allman, Eddie; Jarvis, Alan; Kaye, Allen; McGill, Richard; Richardson, Daniel; Soomary, Neela; Elson, Ben; Winser, Paul
Resources designed to support learners of the new next generation BTEC First in Information Technology specification*.
* Covers all three mandatory units and a wide selection of optional units.
* Each unit of the Student Book is presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
* Covers of all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to ensure that learners are fully prepared for this course.
* Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
* New Assessment Zone guides learners through both internal and external assessment.
*Practice assignments and assessment guidance help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
* From 2012, Pearson's BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification.
There are different Student Books to support each specification.
If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
Computers & Technology,Computer Science,Textbooks
PDF Download And Online Read: BTEC First in Information and Creative Technology Student Book (BTEC First IT)
Legal Theory & Systems,Cooking Methods,Physics,Dentistry,Other Team Sports,Infantil y juvenil,Cars, Trains & Things That Go,Christian Denominations & Sects Book,。 FreeBook
FreeBook @ 2018